Welcome to Medietas! Do you have an interest in joining the game? Is there an old muse that you want to dust off? Or, perhaps you're looking for a place to voice test a brand new character and would like to do so in our little island setting among friends? Well, whatever the reason, this is where you can do that!
You all know what to do! If you don’t, just follow the instructions and HAVE FUN!
How To Play:
→ Comment with the character you’d like to test drive. Don’t forget to add their name and canon in the subject line.
→ Choose a scenario, or start your own!
→ Tag around!
1. Getting Settled: So, now that you've arrived and wandered around the starter home you've been given, it's time to check out the rest of the islands. There's a market on Aerilon that is full of treasures. Or, you can check out the Frozen Lick ice cream shop. Perhaps even wander over to the Mean Princess facility on Mulciber. There is so much to see and do!
2. Islands: There is definitely some weirdness going on around the islands from the sidewalks that glow to the mysterious energy that doesn't seem to have any direct source. There are statues that hum softly and seem to grow every so often. And what is with these bridges? Oh, and what about the mainland with the huge crater in the middle of it? Go forth and investigate! Puzzles are FUN!
3. PARTY!: Every month or so there's always a celebration somewhere, be it on Mulciber, Imber, Mundus, Eurus, and now Nidus! Eat, drink, dance, talk among the other islanders. It's about making new friends and enjoying yourself, right? Even if you have been stolen away from your homeworld to a bunch of magical islands.
4. No Filters: Every once in awhile, very strange things happen on these islands. This time, it seems like people are just saying whatever they think. It doesn't matter how silly, how dark or even how awkward it might be, people just can't seem to help it. It's like you have no filter anymore! Everything you think, you say! So what goes on when that starts happening?
5. Wild Card: Got something else in mind and want to create your own scenario? Go for it!